HEALTH INSURANCE IN THE COUNTRY
The basic and most important right stemming from health insurance, the right to health care, comprises:
- measures of prevention and early discovery of diseases;
- medical examination and treatment of women related to family planning, during the pregnancy and maternity up to 12 months following the childbirth;
- medical examination and treatment in cases of illness and injury;
- medical examination and treatment of mouth and teeth diseases;
- medical rehabilitation in cases of illness and injury;
- medications and medical supplies;
- prostheses and orthoses and other aids for walking, standing and sitting, prescription glasses and other vision aids, speech aids, hearing aids, dentures and other aids (medicinal and technical aids).
Health care is realised in health care institutions which have an agreement
on providing health care to contributors concluded with the Republic Fund
for Health Insurance.